Energetically Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://energetically.one you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Energetically's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Energetically's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Energetically at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Energetically's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Energetically makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Energetically does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Energetically or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Energetically's website, even if Energetically or a Energetically authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Energetically website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Energetically does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Energetically may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Energetically does not make any commitment to update the materials
6. No credit card chargebacks
Customer agrees and understands that the charges on a credit card and any items purchased for Energetically website are irrevocable, undisputable and may not be charged back, contested or challenged now or in the future, doing so is a material breach of this agreement for which Energetically would be entitled to attorney fees, costs and fees associated with addressing a chargeback in addition to the amount challenged. Should Customer not pay the amount submitted to by Energetically for the cost of the chargeback within 30 days after Energetically has submitted its amount of cost due to Customer contesting a charge, the charges will be turned over to a collection agency. Energetically shall have at its sole disposal any other legal remedy it independently chooses to pursue any collection against Customer for the cost of the chargeback. Customer further agrees that proof of purchase by Energetically is all that is necessary to establish to the credit card agency or banking institution to deny a chargeback to Customer.
Energetically has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Energetically of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Energetically may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Amsterdam, The Netherlands and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
Last updated : 03 July 2022